A little Chrystal

A little Chrystal
Love her!

Monday, January 26, 2009

For all mothers...

oh, mother in-law,
with the best of intentions,
I'm sorry to say--
this is your intervention....
I've tried oh so hard
with a smile on my face,
but subtlety is failing,
and I'm losing faith.
So I'm saying here now,
before this heads south--
Get that piece of pie
Out of my baby's mouth!
She's too young for a sucker
She's not big enough for cake
When I tell you No
that advice you should take!
And don't let your dog
Lick her poor lips
Would you let him lick you there?
He licks where he sh*ts!
You got to raise your kids
and you did just fine
But step back, oh mother in-law,and Let me raise mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name...That...Author!!!

Name...That...Author!!!
Hmm...mustache

dark and mysterious

To be...Or not to be...